Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Horror of Packing/Moving/Whatever

I JUST REALIZED I HAVE TONS OF JUNK IN MY ROOM. Shit.
Okay, so here's the story.
Tomorrow I gonna back to Indonesia for awhile to settle few things, and since I will graduate soon and move from here I plan to take half my stuff back first.
And the horror begin.
I have lots of junk/stuff/treasure/whatever and I don't know what I should do to them.
They consist of:
- Art materials from foundation years
- Tons of figure drawing works
- Tons of workbooks
- Bottles with questionable substances of perfumes, sprays, medicine, etc.
- Stack of color papers
- Boxes of magazines
- Bags (I really don't realized that I possessed more than 5 bags WTH)
- SHOES (I have more than 20 and don't know how I carry them all T____T)
- CDs (I think I need to sell them)
- Books
- Misc junk

Shit. I really really freaked out now. Follow my twitter if you don't believe me.

0 comments: