Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ha! 8D

Just back from Sunway Pyramid, wanted to buy some clothes and stuffs, but end up with nothing =________=;;;

Suddenly I feel like to do some "research" about myself in internet 8D
I type my name in Google search engine, and surprisingly I actually quite "famous" in L'Arc~en~Ciel community LOL. I can find my name credited mostly in L'Arc~en~Ciel BBS or forum. Guess I was so active back then...
About L'Arc, don't know why lately I lost my passion to love them like I did before. Well, I mean I still love them, but not as much as like... 1-2 years ago? Even until now I haven't hear DRINK IT DOWN single at all. Also tetsu that I always think as the cutest creature ever can't make me drool anymore. I don't know why. Since the first time I got my laptop, never I put anybody but him in my desktop. But now, he's been replaced by Sweeney Todd 8D;;; (actually I want Viggo >.<)
Nesia said that she was surprised that I CAN change my desktop wallpaper to anybody but tetsu ^^;;;
Yeah, but seems like tetsu is not my no.1 man anymore. Guess who'll replace him? 8D

0 comments: