Monday, March 24, 2008

Revival

Dunno why I decided to revive my almost-dead blog again ^^; Actually I've started blogging since in high school, but I keep either stop writing or moving here and there.

My first blog was in pitas, then I move to geocities (where my old blog still there!), friendster blog, livejournal, some private domain, and finally here in blogspot.
So if you type yani, tanyus, aquamarine, AQ, or even the oldest nickname I ever had, sesshou_sama in google you'll got many of result related to me from the era where I love anime and manga, Jmusic, until now the most recent one is Hugo Weaving LOL.

I guess I easily get bored, that's why I cannot keep this blogging habit. But I really like to read other people's blog though. It's interesting to read blogs, like reading book but with unpredicted ending. Afterall what written there are comes from real life. Sometimes if I read a blog from people that I know, it's also interesting because I get to know something where I also there but I got to see it from different perspective.

I think that's all for my revival post :p Now I must rushed my typo assignment >_<

0 comments: