Friday, March 28, 2008

Excuse to not do my Digital Media Assignment

Yeah, writing this entry is my excuse to not do my Digital Media Assignment :p
Ahhh I really dunno why I'm so lazy to do my assignment. I like the part when we do scripting in class, but when it comes to my project, I don't feel to do it at all. But I know I must finish it eventually though =.=

Btw, lately I'm falling in love with Coldplay's songs, The Scientist and Yellow. I think I'm not romantic, but when it comes to lyrics I love romantic ones xD But I don't like shitty lyrics that shout love all over it though. I prefer the one that can convey love without saying the word 'love' at all, it's just too damn sweet for me :) When I read the lyrics of Yellow and The Scientist, I go like "awwww" xD it's amazing how I can really fell the love in those lyrics, even though I can't find any words saying 'I love you' there.

These weeks I've been extremely busy. But yeah, actually this whole semester I'm always busy anyway, so it doesn't really make significant changes. Some more Jo told us in class that it will become worse in our 3rd year. Oh well... But I still feel a big excitement for next term because we will learn photography and video editing :) It would be fun~

Today me, Chen, Chris, and Sel talk a lot when we dine in Old Town. We talk about many things, from 'soap opera' relationships to feminism. I always love the moment where I can share my thoughts with my friends. I'm the kind of person that prefers serious talking between few people rather that nonsense talking with crowds, even though I also enjoy jesting with my friends :) Yesterday I also have some interesting talk with Chris about many things, then after that have more discussion about religion with Dee, Sel, Fadzil and Chen. It's interesting to know about others point of view. In today's lunch we also have some story sharing, but this one I don't really like it though since they talking about horror stuffs =.= I just hate to discuss about that.

Ah, okay! Now go back to do my assignment! :(

0 comments: