Friday, March 28, 2008

And tell me you love me, come back and haunt me

It's official. I'm in love with The Scientist - Coldplay's song. I really am such a sucker for sad love song. When Chen told me that Moulin Rouge will end up with sad ending, I know I will cry if I watch the movie LOL. I really can't help it, I can't defend myself from sad love story :p

Today in Digital Media class we got a shocking news, our deadline is due to next week =.=;; Really makes me stress, but I'm trying to be calm anyway. Another emotional burst is not needed in this kind of situation =.=; Must certain that I can finish my work! Go me!
But I really feel the need to scream though. Ah, whatever.

Dunno why when I go to toilet I suddenly remember on my OCD tendency. Even though now my OCD tendency is not as bad as before, I still have some OCD that I can't control, and I don't think I want to control them cause I feed it's not needed. I still can live with it anyway. Until now I still can't feel comfortable to eat in mamak stall, even though in relatively nice place like Chola. I don't know why, not that I feel myself so high class or what (I like mamak's food, ok!) but I always concerned about the hygiene of utensils there. I always really concerned about anything that would go inside my body and hands. I can't eat if the spoon and fork not match. I can't eat if the spoon or fork looks not clean enough (here I mean not shiny enough). I can't eat if my surrounding is not clean. I can't eat if the colors of my food is not convincing enough. I can't eat if my food not warm anymore. I can't eat if I'm not sure my hands are clean. I will always wash my hands anytime I got the chance. I hate to touch stuff in public area (stairs handle, train handle, etc).

Actually my OCD syndrom was worse when I was younger. I'm a really time-based person. If I said I will take a shower at 3pm and plan to finish at 3.15 that I really must finish in 3.15, NOT 3.16. I will really get frustated if I can't fulfill those stupid "requirements". Watch was my must stuff that I wear. I'll refer what I do to time. Everything must exactly 5 minutes or 30 minutes, or anything you multiply by 5 minutes. Even until now I will really feel so upset if I'm late for anything. When I climb stairs, it must started with my right feet on the first stairs. I even have tiles that I must step on when I'm in my house in Indonesia. It just feels not right if I step on other tiles, not the tiles that I must step on. I also can't step in between tiles, I must step ON the tiles, not in between tiles. I even sorted all my stuff according to colors and size. In some point I even can't sleep if I know one of my stuff i not in place where it must be. I must wear certain clothes with certain accessory. When I draw lines I will really checked if it's really really straight or not. Wah, it was really tormenting me. But now I can get over it, even though sometimes I still feel the urge to revive those OCD syndrom.

Ok, now I want to sleep for a while, later will playing RO again~

0 comments: