Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rendezvous

I read again the book that you guys give me in my 18th birthday. That's the best gift I ever had.
Amazing how we can form such a solid friendship. The most beautiful time in my life.




It's sad how we only meet one another ONCE after we apart. Why our holiday must be different?
I terribly miss you guys. It's so different now. We always proud of our independence. But after we apart now, I think it's not as easy as I thought when we separated. Nobody said it was easy. No one ever said it would be this hard.

Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions,
Oh lets go back to the start.
Running in circles, Comin' up Tails
Heads on a science apart.

Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be this hard.

Oh take me back to the start.
I wish I could always be I am that you guys know.
After I meet you guys I change a lot , and I like those changes.
Now I also change a lot, but I hate it. How could I change this much?
I know Cindy will told me to not cling to the past, just like she always say, but I really can't help it.

I miss you guys. LOTS.
Monday, 24 July 2006 at 09:47 AM
I miss you guys.
Even though you all so weird
Even though you all often insult my 'interest'
Even though it's hard for you guys to choose place to eat
Even though your mood swings often scares me
Even though you all like to make unplanned 'trip'
Even though you guys likes to wake me up too early
Even though you all never have any money LOL
Even though you all such a childish bunch
Even though you all often do embrassing stuffs
22-07-2006
I miss my friends soooo much! T____T
They've already gone from Jambi T____T
Steven went to Singapore July 16, Cou2 went to Jakarta July 17, and Cindy goes to Bandung tonight T______T
Only me, Nesia, and Wendy left here.

We doubt we can meet again because we go to different campuses and different city even country! I really miss our time together T____T
But what can I do? T___T
I know I sounds so emo. I know. Just let me drown in old memories for a while. I'll be okay soon. I just miss them terribly.

0 comments: