Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hello from Jambi!

Well, in my hometown now wth the legendary super slow DIAL-UP internet connection. Opening my e-mail in 10 minutes. Sweet. How I miss my hometown.

So far I eat lots of food, and what a wonderful spicy food I've ate <3 Satay, soto, soup, rendang, empek-empek, bakso, tekwan, etc etc~ Actually I want to post some pictures of the said food, but my super slow connection just not allowing me to do that. To open blogger I need more than 10 minutes, imagine for how long I need to wait to upload photos?

I still can online in my MSN and YM from my cellphone though, even though the connection is equally sucks, keep disconnecting me every now and then. I also can't use internet too much because it's so damn expensive here. So I will not updating my blog as often as before.

Btw, got a very binteresting comic strip about bloodtype here. What is your bloodtype? :)
Since my papa is A and my mama is O, so I must have fenotipe AO (A). That explains my mixed behavior between bloddtype A and O. Quite interestng :)
Well, let me guess my classmates' bloodtype!
Chen --> either A or O, but more to A I think
Chris --> B or AB
Dee --> B
Selvia --> O
Wahyu --> must be a pure A!
Correct me if I'm wrong~
wookay, my laptop almost die now, which means I must off now! Will update again next week!

2 comments:

Endiro said...

Mana ada golongan darah AO? ==; golongan darah itu klo gak A ya O. Fenotipe pengaruh tapi fenotip itu bukan genotip =.= Kalo pake caramu berarti saya juga sama kayak kamu AO, tapi saya O karena bokap saya A(AO) dan nyokap O(OO).

Endiro said...

btw kamu post soal makanan itu spesial buat bikin saya laper ya =_=