Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's Not Because He's Naked

I want to watch The Watchmen. And not because Dr.Manhattan got into some nekkid action there =.=;;;

Me: I want to watch The Watchmen
Steven: Only cool in special effects and got naked Dr.Manhattan there
Me: I still want to watch
Steven: Just for the naked Dr.Manhattan?
Me: =.=;;;;
It's not!.... the main reason :P
I want to see Rorschach! I think that's the main reason why I so wanted to watch this movie.
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh but with all the schedule we have this term I just can't find the time to watch this movie T.T I don't mind watching this movie alone, as long as I can watch it!!!! =.=

Btw, other bad news about me. I lost both my external hard disk and pendrive. Both are because of my clumsiness. I don't know why I'm so clumsy lately. Whatever.

0 comments: