Monday, April 13, 2009

So It's Almost Holiday...

Yep! It's almost holiday~! After we pass this week then there's nothing can stop me from hibernating~! Oh wait, there's FPS =_=

Speaking of FPS, just now Sweii show us I Love Dogs project that been done by one of our senior. I'm so interested with the motion tracking and audio sensor (I don't know what the correct name of the thing is, so Ah Bonk, if you read this please tell me~!) that he did for the project. I'm thinking about implementing those things to my FPS too, but then when I tried the motion tracking script, I suddenly become blind X_X There's a looooooooottttt of things that I've never know/learn before. So I'm thinking about buying the AS3 cook book when I go back to Indonesia since I'm so broke right now T___T

Somehow this term my interest in AS3 increased greatly. I wanna know more about it, how to implement it with PHP, how to do interactive installation, etc. But to be honest, I don't want people know me as a programmer who can design. I prefer to be known as a designer who can program. Well, it's still a long way for me to learn AS3 anyway. Wish me luck~! =D

0 comments: