Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MM068-1's BBQ Party in Port Dickson!

Well, as I mentioned many many times already, our class was having a trip to PD for 2 day and 1 night. Yes, in midterm, when our assignment ready to kill us. Quoted from my YM conversation:

lunatic_rave: where is PD? sounds far
tanyus.indrayani: yea, about 1-2 hours from Sunway. We go there for BBQ. All the way to PD for BBQ. In midterm, with loads of assignment piling in front of us.
lunatic_rave: you guys are nuts
Our trip started in the morning, me and Sel wake up at 6.30am, with Chen threatening us that she'll to do a marathon of calling if we didn't want to wake up. We go to KTM behind Metari at 8am, arrive at KL Sentral around 8.30 and then having breakfast there. I tried to find picture where chen using her sleeping bag as a bazooka (also claiming a trash bin in KL Sentral as her base), but no such luck. Too bad, it's our main entertaiment when we're waiting for Chris to pick us up.

Finally around 9am Chris come and we started our journey to PD!! Whee~ At first we're quite 'normal', but then as time goes by seems like our inner camwhore self started to appear! Behold the super camwhore pict! (OKla, to save your eyes from blindness I'll just put few here)

At first it's only started with Dee & Sel camwhoring
But me and Chen soon joining them!

While Chris seriously driving and Wahyu... umm seriously daydreaming? ^^;


And finally, finally, finally!!! We arrive at our chaley~

This first thing that we do after putting our stuff inside: Playing a fighting game!!! :D
Team Malaysia vs Team Indonesia!!
Result: 6 vs 2. Team Indonesia lose~ T.T

After the tiring screaming session, Wahyu and Chris started doing their 'research' about violence in game by playing God of War while Dee, Chen and Sel doing some 'photoshoot'

Biggest babies ever
And I don't want to feel left out so...
me as old wife, chen as suami gatal, dee as concubine HAHAHA!
A photo I won't proudly show to my children in future.
After that I happily sleep until 5pm hohoho~ While I sleep Cen, Dee and Sel preparing the kebab on satay sticks. So here's our foods! :D

chicken kebab with peppers, cherry tomatoes, and cheese! marinated by Dee

rolled lamb meat with asparagus and mushroom. marinated by Chen
and corns!! cut by me, with all strength that I have, since the corns are as hard as wood. Actually we also got chicken wings, but somehow nobody take the photo lol. Btw, all the food tasted amazing. Even the wood-hard corn tasted surprisingly sweet. Around 5pm+ we fo to the beach! Not the cleanest beach ever, but clean enough for us to play :)

Chen's Daniel "James Bond" Craig pose
Chris relaxing, our photographer fot the jump session :D
The only one non-blur picture of Wahyu on the beach!
The attempt to drown me =_=" from our drown each other jokesJump seesion!

Then we go back to chaley to take our BBQ stuff, and the BBQ begin!!
Nice sunset~
Guess who?
The BBQ!
Our lemon girlPosing in front of our BBQ~
Surprise Bday cake for Chris!Dee & Bday girl
Attempt to squeeze 6 of us in 1 frame
The pretty cat that we meet in PD
Wahh actually there's many more to tell, but this entry already too long! Maybe I'll update the second part later :P

7 comments:

sabahking said...

the jagung already very black if see from photo izzit still can eat meh?

tanyus said...

@sabahking: haha yea, we can't eat some of the jagungs, but mostly they still edible :)

Demo jerr said...

nice chaley... how much izzit per night?

wanna exchange link? slumbeRAJA

tanyus said...

it's RM250 per night+ RM70 for BBQ tools :)
Exchange links? ofcourse! :D

Anonymous said...

i went to PD once during I working at KL, went there with my company colleague... not so fun, because the beach are not nice then penang one

tanyus said...

@calvyn: well, maybe for me a fun trip is depends on the company too. Even thought the beach not perfect, but I have lots of fun with my friends :)

Anonymous said...

where are this chalet located..could u give me its name too