Saturday, November 8, 2008

Top 5 Online Shopping Sites that I like

I love shopping. I really really do, but sometimes when the money is just not there, all I can do is just do some window shopping to cheer myself. There's few websites that I like for window shopping. Some websites with reasonable price, come with sky-high price that always makes me choked. But as a window shopper, it's always a delight for me to see nice stuff :P

From window shopping experience on the net, these are few stores that makes me scream "ARRRGGG!!! It's just too pretty!!!!! I WANT!!!!" everytime I go to their shop. So let the list begin~ :D

1. Shop Ruche
Shop Ruche is one of my favorite online shop. Nice shopping website with reasonable price, nice design, and nice range of items! I especially like the accessories, which mostly are vintage-inspired :) Their shoes and dresses also very nice, I like the feminine and simple design. Their new range of scarfs also worth checking! If you're confuse about what style you want to shop, they have look book for you to refer to.
Some items that I love:

2. Shy Siren
Etsy is an online store where people could sell either their handmade or special hand picked stuff. There's a lot of stuff you can find there, from clothing, cremics, books, even plants! This website is a bit like eBay, but with better items and design. Most of the stuff are affordable, high quality with nice design.

Shy Siren is one of the stores in Etsy. A handmade earring shop, with many many beautiful design. Mostly their items are vintage inspired with intricate designs.
3. BirdzNbeez
You'll find very very interesting jewelry design here. The handmade jewelry are made using antique silver plate and aged brass, embellished with vintage glass beads, swarovski crystals, semi precious stones and pearls.
4. Kreativlink
Kreativlink is an online store that sells handmade journals. All the journals there are unique, one of the unique journal is journal with cover made of fabric and hand drawn illustrations.

5. Oh and Ah
Last but not least, Oh and Ah! It's not an online shopping website, but they have their online cataloque in their website. Everytime I see new items there I feel like stealing them! D: From the nicely designed badges, pretty tops and cute accesories are there! With reasonable price and nice design, what's not to love? So far I never be able to go to any of their open houses thought D: Click on the poster below or go to their website to see their next open house! :)
So that's all! Somehow I really have fun writing this entry xD Hope you guys like it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't go wrong shopping at Shy Siren! I lover their handmade items with fantastic, personal, customer service. Be sure to check out their original site, www.shysiren.com

tanyus said...

@amy: yea, I agree! I really love their stuff :) all with nice design and quality