Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday~!

Wew, been 2 weeks since last I updated my blog! Been busy with assignment, but now it's all over and I have 2+weeks of holiday =) Even though the first few days of my holiday disturbed by stupid streamyX people who said that we not yet paid our bills so that they cut our internet! =_=" But now the problem already solved, and I'm enjoying my holiday! Nesia already left in 16, and Sel in 17, so I've been alone for 2 days at home and all I do are sleep, eat, play, sleep and eat again! Well at least I cooked my own food. I've successfully cook my first Fettuccine Carbonara and Aglio et Olio! XD Well, cooking is fun, but when I need to clean all the mess I've done, it's no fun anymore =.=

I'll going back to Indonesia tomorrow, so now I've been racing to finish all stuff that I need to do before I go tomorrow.
- Do all laundy > done
- Ironing clothes > done
- Clean my room > done
- Wash all dishes > 0%
- Packing > 75%
- Call taxi > done
- Buy all stuff my mom and sis asked > done
- Print my ticket > done
- clean my shoes > done

0 comments: