Sunday, January 4, 2009

My New Year's Resolution

Yeah, I know kinda late to write this since it's already 4th of January, but that's because I really don't have any internet access while I'm in Jakarta D:


Next Year Baby - Jamie Cullum

Usually I never have any new year's resolution :P To be honest I'm a bit afraid of commitment, because I know if I can't fulfill it I'll get so disappointed that I wouldn't want to try again. But I think it needs to change, and I'll start it with my New Year's Resolution! :D
1. Be brave!
I'm afraid of lots of things, while actually I don't need to be afraid of many of them.
Afraid to ask.
Afraid to say.
Afraid to commit.
Afraid to change.
etc etc duh.

2. Eat more healthy food, less junk food!
Will need to eat less McD, KFC and their friends; Will cook healthy food more often! =) I'll also try to have breakfast everyday, drink more plain water, eat more veggies.
After studying in TOA (plus no parents to take care of me D':) I eat too many unhealthy food. I remember last term every week surely me and my housemate got order McD =.=
I also always eat breakfast in hurry (not good for digestion!), sometimes even not eat breakfast at all. Since I have low blood pressure (90/60 while normal around 100-130) breakfast is very important to make my brain functioned normally.
Oh yea, I also need to eat less sugary food.

3. Be nice!
I realize that I don't have the best personality in the world and I got lots of flaws that can hurt other people and myself. While some flaw actually is good for us, I realize many of my flaws need to be changed. Be nice, smile more, be more helpful, etc etc.

4. Be more organize and neat!
Yep, my room is a mess 80% of the time, need to organize more since there's more and more items to inside my room.

5. Try more recipe to cook!
Related to no.2, I'll try to cook more food. Healthy one of course :P It also will save more money if I cook! :)

6. Read more books!
Well I know I'm not somebody important but really, being a design student will makes you become a super busy person. I can only read books in holiday, and I feel that the less I read books, the less I interested to read more! I think I only read less that 25 books in 2008. Need to allow some time to read books! D:

7. Buy less, save more!
Like I say in no.4, there's more and more item inside my room. I realize in 2008 I buy too many unnecessary stuff, spend money on not important thing, etc etc. In 2009 I need to spend less, and save more money. My target is 20%-25% of my allowance per month. Gotta need to make budget sheet I think, since I think it'll get more impact if I see where and how much my money go.

Ok, I think that's all. Wish me luck!
Oh yeah, will update about holiday next time :P

4 comments:

3POINT8 said...

I haven't done my resolution yet.
Guess you are not the last one to do a resolution

ahbonk said...

8. Blog more

Nesia said...

ak jg ado kepikiran new year's resolution ak tp males post di blog...dan males kasi explanation. hihi..

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Hey Tan :) I know what you mean. Making resolutions means you have to commit. But that's ok :) it's good to know there's a start that you want to change for something even better. All the best to it!