Sunday, September 28, 2008

Journey to Pavillion

Well, yesterday me, Sel, Nesia and Audrie go to Pavillion for shopping because Audrie said she never go there before. So instead of the usual Sunway Pyramid, we go to Pavillion. Well, the stuffs there are expensive so there's so many stuffs that's impossible for us to buy, but somehow I still manage to buy 3 stuff that I've already planned the night before: bag, skirt, cardigan with reasonable price :D

First we go to Trangs (if I'm not mistaken) and I they really got many nice stuffs, the price is still reasonable (unlike other big brand with sky-high price =_=) and they got really nice interior. I especially like the ceiling lamp that they use for base floor, it's really beautiful with morroccan touch. There we see some really nice headpiece, but since I'm not an accessory person I don't buy any of them. I try not buy items unless I'm sure to where/when/for what I'm gonna use them. I hate keeping stuffs =_=

After we finished our shopping, we go downstairs for dinner, but to our horror we pick the wrong time. It's buka puasa time! So the foodcourt crowded by almost entire population in KL. We walk here and there, back and forth for one and half hours to no avail. Finally for lack of choice we ended up in Nando's (where we must wait for 30+minutes before we got any seat!) for dinner. The foods in Nando's are nice, I like my burger so much and the peri chips is awesome! ;) The only bad things is the price is killing my purse T__T

And oh yea, there's anothing thing that killing me. My heels! As much as I love them, my new purple heels really torture my feet to the max yesterday. Actually it's my calcullation that fails me. I thought our shopping will only last for about 3 hours, while it ended up for 6 hours! Thanks to the full foodcourt =_= I think I won't wear my heels for the next 3 days. Resting my feet, I must.

Btw, since I love my bag so much, I think I must post it here xD

0 comments: