Friday, September 12, 2008

First Week in TOA

Dang... I can't believe that I'm in my 3rd year now!!!!!!! *faint* Okay, so dunno why I'm so lazy to start my new term, maybe because the day before I got sooo tired because I need to clean our entire place in Mentari. Me and sel throw water to the floor and play with water! xD It's fun, but super tiring man. And our neighbor really should stop throw their rubbish in front of our house, because I really think about installing a security camera to catch the culprit!

Okay okay back to topic. So the first day is Motion Graphic with Joanne Kok. It's nice to be teach by her again, and motion graphic seems fun. Even though I don't really understand about how I need to use Adobe EA yet. Btw, our first assignment is... typography in motion! Dang! again... Honestly I'm not so good in typography, so this assignment worries me.

The second day is my worst nightmare, Le Design Method 3! I'm quite traumatize by Design Method 2 so I'm worried about DM3. Hope I can do it better than 2 previous term D: Sweii become our lecturer again, with Sook Chiung as tutor.

Third day is 3D, where we meet Kenny again :D 3D is quite fun, so far mo troubles with it. Oh yea, our class combined with our seniors!!! Dang dang doeng now. I've already get used to our small class, so when 3D glass got lots of people (more than 10 is lots to me :P) I feel so weird about it. After 3D we got branding with Vincent. All I can say that he still the same as last term LOL.

Then finally the fourth day, meet again with Digital Media, only now we're in advanced class already :) Hazmer still teach us... for 3 weeks only. Actually I'm quite dissapointed that he won't teach us this term :( Why can't you wait for another term, Hazmer???? Class is fun, so far. Not yet touch the programming, that's why I can say that :P

Btw, yesterday we buka puasa with Wahyu and Hazmer. As usual, we eat in Sushi Zanmai. I really think we must find a new dinner location... We talked about many many nonsense there, from Hazmer's orang asli picture to greetings ala Malaysia (guess how? stick your tongue, raise both your thumb and wide open your eyes LOL). After that we go to starbucks to play a music game. Very fun and interesting game, and after that I'm thinking about buying a DS lite too. Hazmer can apply as sales promoter of nintendo now.

0 comments: