Saturday, September 20, 2008

Missing

Suddenly I remembered something that I've ever discussed with Chen. Will distance brings us closer? At first I said yes, because I feel that after me and my sis separated we become closer. Before, we fought everyday, she can't stand me I can't stand her, she can't understand me I can't understand her, She want this I want that too. After she live in Jakarta, suddenly everything changed. Maybe we just matured, or maybe we just don't have anything left to fight? I dunno. Maybe it's just that now we're apart we can see something that we can't see before? Or if only I didn't yell at her at that time everything will just be okay? Maybe she's not that annoying at all? That actually the presence of another is important to us? Maybe. I don't really know what, but I know that me and my sis know how to make our sisterly relationship work now ;)

But how about friendship? I would say no. Maybe it's just for me, but at least that how it happened to me. Now I really have no any way to contact my best friend. I don't how she's doing, she never reply my sms or pick up my call, she never reply my comment in friendster, she never online in her MSN anymore, and the only time I've ever met her after I come here was one and half years ago, in beginning of January 2007. Her family moved to another city, so even though her uni got holiday, she won't come back to our hometown. I don't know what went wrong, maybe it's my fault, maybe I did a wrong thing, but really I don't know why. What's wrong?

Maybe there's something wrong, or actually there's nothing wrong. For now, I don't know what actually happened. But maybe one day I'll know. Maybe.

0 comments: