Sunday, October 5, 2008

If Only...

It's not even November yet, but I've been planning to buy my air tickets to Indonesia. I dunno if I should go back this December or not. If I go back this December, maybe I can't go back in Chinese new year. Actually air tickets for KL-Jakarta is not so expensive, but for Jakarta-Jambi is insanely expensive. Darn, if only air tickets is not that expensive!

If I don't go back this December, I will miss my cousin's wedding and our family's new year celebration. Usually all my cousins will come to our house and we'll have bbq together. Ahhhhhh :( But if I don't go back in Chinese new year it'll even sadder. Like last year, no sa cap meh dinner with my family, no visiting relatives, no ang bao until I go back! :P

Gah, maybe I'll just stay in KL this December.

0 comments: