Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Umm...

I can't sleep. Again. My body clock really messed up la these few days =_=
Somehow my mind keep telling me to blog, so here I am, blogging at 5.25 am.

We're talking about autism in our class this Monday, and somehow it leads to OCD. I think all my classmates already know my OCD-ness. I used to have terrible OCD, but now I can control most of my OCDness. But there's still some of my OCD that I can't and somehow I don't want to stop. It makes me frustated sometimes, but I just can't help it. My mind will keep bugging me about that.

So here's few things that I can't stop entirely:
- Time time time! I'm so strict about time that I set for myself. I'm not upset anymore if I don't meet my own standards, but I still feel the satisfacton everytime I can finish something on time that I set. Still can't help to set time for almost everything that I do.

- Tiles. My worst nemesis ever. Actually not only tiles, but mostly tiles. I never want to step on the spaces between tiles, you know, the lines. If I'm in my house in Jambi it's even worse, since I was kid I've already set which tiles I must step for each room, even which foot I must step on with. Sometime when I was idle I'll unconsciously step on the tiles with some patterns that I set.

- Anything related to food. My spoon and fork must be similar in weight, better if they actually got matching pairs. Can't break up the rice, keep the shape like the original. Food must newly cooked, or at least make me think so. That's why I hate mix rice, they already cook it like many hours ago before I choose the food. But lately I can eat mix rice in chola spice. Definitely improvement. If my food is something rectangular, I'll eat each sides before I eat the center part. Same thing with burger. Oh yea my instant noodles spices, soy sauce, oil, anything must be mixed together until they mix nicely; and the noodles must be shattered to small pieces.

- Computer programs and files. I always make sure when I leave my computer, even though I just go to toilet, I close all programs or at least minimize all programs. I hate seeing lots of tabs in my computer, keep everything as minimum as possible. Files placed in folders, I can't stand seeing stray files in desktop. I ever offer selvia to clean and organize her desktop lol. My bookmarks must have folders too. Can't stand stray bookmarks outside folders.

I think that all I can think for now, quite little compared to before. Oh yea, I also like cornering and centering stuff, but I think that's quite normal though...

0 comments: