Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Beginning

I was chatting with Wendy, complaining about my lack a motivation in doing my studies. Then he give me a very good advice:

Always remember the feeling when you started something.
Human being human, the greatest feeling is when they started something new.
Now I look at my college days with the feeling of a little girl who just discovered crayons :)

Thus the song of the day:

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right
It's all right

I feel so grateful to have friends that always support and encourage me T___T
I'm sorry that lately I complained a lot you guys T____T
I'm sorry for being such a brat T____T
Thanks for your patience T_____T
Thanks for not-so-spoiling me T_____T
Thanks for always keep me sane T____T
Thanks for being my friends for the longest time T______T
I love you guys! :)

0 comments: