Monday, June 1, 2009

Relieved

My blog is like... in semi-coma state, I know. I really have no mood to do anything lately. FPS stressed me so much since I left behind my schedule for too long. The reason is I don't even have faith in my concept. I don't know why, but I keep seeing flaws in it and that's not the kind of flaws that I just can brush it off. So I change my concept and I FEEL GOOD about it. Finally something I have faith in. Somehow I just believe that this idea might work and I have clear picture in my mind on how I want to do it. Even though it's kind of rush and I have little working time, I like it and I don't feel tortured in doing it.

I've just got back from college, having some critic session with Sweii and some chat with her about further study. Thanks to her now I got clearer info about it. I think I'm really the person who needs to ask and talk about something before I can really sure about it. I don't know why, after that critic session and chat I feel sooooo soooo good. Like some weight in my chest just gone away~ I feel good LOL XD

To sum this post, I just wanted to say that I'm so happy today~! X)

0 comments: