Monday, July 28, 2008

French Fries with Bolognaise Sauce

Well, I make french fries with bolognaise sauce for dinner, even though it may sounds weird but trust me it tasted amazing! :) Sadly there's no photos of the food, because I was too hungry to take photos :P

Tomorrow I'll go back to Indonesia! Somehow AirAsia just can't make their minds and keep changing the schedule. At first the official schedule is 21.30, but then yesterday they informed me that it rescheduled to 23.30! =.= Not only until there, just now I just know that they rescheduled again to 19.30 =_= I think I'll be so freaking annoyed if they suddenly change the schedule again =_=# Everytime they change the schedule I must re-plan again what I'm gonna do for tomorrow, re-timing everything again. D'uh.

Btw, there was some miscommunication between me and my sister that caused me staying in Jakarta until Sunday. Sunday!!! That means 3 freaking day alone~~!!!!! From Wednesday to Friday I'll be alone at my sister's place because they need to go to work :( Even my friends who study in Jakarta all are in Jambi now for holiday! :( 3.freaking.days! But I know that actually there's so many things that I need to do this holiday =.=
1. Do some inprovement for my Mobil's website
2. Do the calendar challange
3. Do 1 blog design for desig[NERD]s
4. Do 1 design for my own personal space :)
5. Reading tons of Marvel, DC & Dark Horse comics that I got
6. Reading books that Chris borrowed me
Dunno if I can finish all!

Btw, finally re-watch Hellboy II today. And you know? I wasn't dissapointed at all :) There actually quite many scene that I missed when I watch it for the first time. And I think Prince Nuada really really win my love xD Did anyone noticed that he has such a nice voice? I think I really weak with guys with nice voice <333 First Hugo Weaving, and now Luke Goss <3333

After we watch Hellboy, the movie marathon continued, we watched Sex & the City because Nesia really want to watch it :) I think the fashion in the movie is just not for me, the only thing that caught my attention was the shoes that Carrie wore with a big flowered white dress. About the story, it's just so-so for me. Nothing too special, but I think Samantha is really funny LOL. And somehow Charlotte reminds me with... Selvia! Hahahahaha! *ROFL* And oh yea, this movie got lots of cuts here and there, so better watch it on DVD.

0 comments: