Friday, July 4, 2008

Dreamscape

Get some weird dream last night, one of it involving one of my lecturer. No Hazmer, don't worry it's not you in that horrible dream hahaha. But even though the dream is quite weird and a bit scary, somehow I didn't feel scared at all. Like when in my dream somebody try to read me a Tarot card, it shows the Death card, but the fortune teller tell me actually it's not a sign of bad thing, more to something like rebirth, some old part of me will die but reborn into a new one. WOW. I got a tarot reading from my dream! LOL. But actually somehow before the fortune teller in my dream open the card I already know the card would be the death card.

About dreaming, I think I can half control my dream. Like one day I ever dream about a ghost that come out from a hole, somehow in my dream I can think that the ghost just go back inside the hole again, and it happens. In some dream where I've been asked to do something that supposedly to be a surprise, I manage to guess it before, and it happens exactly the same with what I guess. Afterall it's all only in our mind.

But not all dream I can control though, if I got a dream where something or somebody chase me, I'll really get panic and forget everything. In my mind there's just one word: RUN! Even though I don't even know what or who that chasing me. Until in one of my dream I get tired and surrender, just to find actually nobody is chasing me.

Okay, will talk about dreams again later, now I'll go watch movie with my classmates! =)

0 comments: