Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Gone emoness, gone!

Finally I overcome my emoness, wohoo! Finally I got the answer that I keep asking to myself. When I finally got the answer, I realize how I can really blur and clueless about myself =_=;; A simple answer actually, but take almost the whole term for me to get the answer! Blur Tan! So I think this term really serves me right, I deserve all of this. Now I already awaken, and so here's the new Tan~! Sorry and thanks to all my friend who become the victim of my abuse and rant LOL.

So here's the song of the day!

Break Away - Kelly Clarkson

Oh yea, I also took some kind of astrological test here. I must say the result is quite... interesting ^^; Because the result actually is a very looooooooongggggg paragraph, so I'll just put some of the quote here :P

Rising Sign is in 12 Degrees Leo
You are very proud of yourself, sometimes quite vain even. When all around you are bedraggled and falling apart, you look like a million bucks! You are very idealistic but can also be quite stubborn. Physically, you are very impressive - - at your best you have a regal, charismatic demeanor and bearing. Try not to be such a showoff!
Somehow the imaginary of Tony Stark comes to mind when I read this.
Sun is in 18 Degrees Taurus.
Affectionate, even-tempered and slow to anger -- when you do become emotionally upset, you are also slow to forgive and time must pass before your calm returns. You demand real results from any situation -- abstractions are very difficult for you to comprehend. Very artistic, your hands love to mold and shape things.
So people, don't make me angry! And maybe you can give me paper clay set for my birthday :P
Moon is in 20 Degrees Aquarius.
Very freedom-oriented, you must always be able to do what you wish, no matter what. You become stubborn and recalcitrant when others try to force you into a mold. You are a true democrat -- you are not a follower, but you enjoy being with those who are like-minded. You appreciate emotional self-control -- you practice it yourself and you look for it in others. You solve problems, including emotional ones, with your brains and intellect, not your feelings.
Must agree about the stubbornness~
Mercury is in 07 Degrees Gemini.
Your mind is active, quick and agile. You are very restless and you get bored easily. You are probably a good student because of your natural inquisitiveness. You also love to travel. Your learning tends to be superficial, though, because you have a relatively short attention span. Try to develop the mental discipline to finish what you start.
See? I'm a good student! My lecturers must have love me :P And yes, I love to travel, but I hate the progress to arrive in my travel destination =_=" Blame my land-sick, sea-sick, and air-sickness. I really wish somebody will just invent a teleport machine.
Mars is in 21 Degrees Aquarius.
Your ideas and opinions are usually inventive and original, but sometimes they are merely eccentric and offbeat. You are altruistic -- you will work hard for the attainment of group goals, as long as they meet your high standards. You tend to resent traditional authority figures because you think that your ideas are better thought out and more valuable than theirs. Very idealistic, you are a rebel WITH a cause!
Like what Chris ever said, rebel with a cause! :P She must be proud of me lol.
Saturn is in 01 Degrees Capricorn.
Very serious-minded and mature, you have the ability to take on responsibilities and to carry out important duties. You can also be trusted to be extremely practical and thrifty. A good organizer, you are the ideal one to be counted on to take a clearly defined project through to its logical conclusion. An achiever, you pride yourself on your ability to focus your attention totally on some worthy goal and then attain it.
Now I can't say no if anybody say that I'm a control freak...
N. Node is in 21 Degrees Pisces.
You seem to go out of your way to form relationships with those who are weak, sick, injured, addicted or troubled in some way or other. At your best you can indeed provide the relief that others need. But at times you can be victimized by those who would prey on your good nature and take advantage of you. This can lead to all sorts of negative situations -- make sure that those you assist are truly worthy of your time, energy and commitment. A little enlightened self-protectiveness on your part can make your life work much, much smoother!
Now it's something I must be careful about... O_o
So people, what about you? :P

Woew, it's been a long time since I have this kind of looooooooong entry!
OK, so that's it! Must do my assignment now T.T

0 comments: