Sunday, July 6, 2008

Foul Mood

Lately I keep having mood swing. Today must be one of the worst. I really really easily irritated by anything. Good thing I still can try not to be angry IN PUBLIC. Even though honestly inside my heart boils. I think today is the day where I swear the most. Yea, even though I didn't speak the words out, it's like a repeating words in my mind. I really hated when somebody try to make me like a stupid dumb bimbo girl that can't do anything by myself. Fine, OBVIOUSLY I can't drive in KL, I don't have any driving experience in big cities, I admit that my driving skills sucks much. But it doesn't mean that I'm a stupid girl just because of that, ok? I really don't know why you really insist that I can't do anything by myself. Do you really need to prove that you're far smarter than me? Do you really need to prove that I'm just a spoiled girl? That I always need anybody to help me to do anything?

I only mad about that one, other things I admit that's just because of my foul mood. I'm sorry to any of my classmates if my foul mood disturb you. I just easily feel irritated today. Somehow I turned into an emo kid who think that everyone just try to pick me. But at least I realized it and don't make it as a big deal. I don't scream and cry mindlessly saying that other people stupid and they're not better than me. I know and I understand that all my anger due to my foul mood. For the rest of the day, I try to not spoke so much. I know with my condition any of my word and the respondent's word can make me in even worse mood. But honestly I think should've deal with my mood better la. Usually it's quite easy for me to just ignore anything that can flame my anger. But seems like lately my patience become thinner and thinner.

Few days ago I talked with Brad and from there I think I already must admit that this term is not my best term. I must say that mostly my work sucks, but I know I deserve that. I think I didn't work hard enough. Because of this realization I promise myself that I'll do my best for web design and video, two last assignment this term. Wish me luck!

So, song of the day to lighten my mood:

PEACH - Otsuka Ai


LOL. OMG I can't believe that i choose this song.

Update: somehow I feel my mood become lighter after I rant here! =D

0 comments: