Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Hwaaaaa!!! This week is such a busy week! Editing video, finishing web design, buying domain, finding good web hosting, etc etc.

For video I'm a bit worried because we're not even 50% finish yet. Luckily for my interview video turns out okay, not as disappointing as what I thought it would be.

Web design I finished the 8 pages already, uploaded it here. Please give me some comments about it! :) Just now I received reply from my lecturer, Joanne Ng, I'm so relieved that she liked my design. I still need to improve more on the content are though, hope will have not much problem with it later.

And I already buy a domain for my class, http://www.designerds.de! Now just need to find a good web hosting service. At first I want to just use free web hosting service, but from our discussion seems like we need more space, so I research and I found this website about top 10 web hosting. Not yet buy the web hosting, but so far I think I found some candidates already :) Anybody want to suggest other good web hosting?

I think I really like organizing something la, it's so fun to research and organize stuff. Maybe that sounds weird, but I really like it! :P Maybe that's also because I'm can be so kaypoh/kepo hahaha! I think if in future I do not become a designer, I'll probably be an event organizer. I really like taking care of stuff and see it turns out nicely because of my planning :) And for now I can't wait to see our future desig[NERD]s website!

0 comments: