Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tiring Day

So tired! Today Yesterday I did some photoshoot with Thomas in TOA's photography studio. Thanks a lot to Thomas for being such a wonderful model! He can perform the pose that I direct nicely, eager to pose, good working attitude, and the most important one is he's having fun in this photoshoot! :) I'm so relieved man! I though this week's assignment will be very tough, but with his help it becomes a fun one! Again, thank you!

So here's some of the photo!
At first Brad told me that I'm crazy because I'm choosing him as my model, but actually I do the right thing! :p

After the photoshoot me, Nesia, and Selvia accompany Thomas to buy a table. Suddenly we want to watch The Incredible Hulk. So we go back to Pyramid again. At first we almost want to cancel our plan because the movie will start at 9.50pm. A bit too late, we think. But when we go to eat suddenly we changed our mind and hurriedly buy the tickets. The Incredible Hulk is okay, not as awesome as Iron Man but still worth to watch. Finally we go back home at 12.30! So tired~ will sleep soon :D

0 comments: