Monday, June 23, 2008

Emotion Management

Lately it becomes harder for me to control my emotion. I feel so emo lately~ AAAAA~!!! I know why but I'm still in half denial stage =___= please let me emo-ing for a while peacefully~~!!!

The impact is quite bad though. Makes it hard for me to control my emotion. Now I read a story I cry, watch a movie I also cry, cannot do my assignment also cry, even talk to my friend I also can cry! Alamakjang~! Like today somebody quite piss me off, makes me really want to scream and swear at that person (involve many unwanted words and an erection from a finger). Good that I still have a little bit control left for me, so I just go out and just try to cool my anger. Really need to gain back my control T___T I think I'm a bit control freak la... =_=;;

Oh yeah, about the trip to Melaka, will post it next time. Need to edit my photography assignment first!

0 comments: