Thursday, June 5, 2008

Monstrous Appetite

Lately I ALWAYS feel hungry every 2 hours or so. OMG, even when I'm writing this I'm thinking how nice if now I have a bowl of noodles in front of me. With uncontrollable appetite lately, I'm getting fatter D: Not that I mind if I gain 2-3 more kgs, but the problem is I always LAZY to cook anything HEALTHY to eat after 10am++. The only alternative is not the not so healthy McD >_> I'm not gonna eat McD for 3 times in a week! Actually there also instant noodles, but like I said before after 10am I started to get lazy to cook even simple instant noodles. And if you guys ask me to just buy snacks, I don't really like eating snacks =_= the only snacks that I like is only chocolate.

So I always drink milk+honey instead, since I though it's safe enough for me to drink it everyday :D BUT! Yesterday in photography class I read in newspaper that actually drinking milk everyday is not good for our stomach.

Me: So how??? I drink it everyday! DD:
Chris: Who told you to stop drinking, just reduce it la!
So here I am now, hungry, without anything to eat. Should I just give up and ordered McD instead? Or I must move my lazy ass and cook something instead? I don't think so =_=

Update: Instant noodles win!

2 comments:

Subarunyon said...

Subarunyon:
Disana yogurt mahal kali ya? biasa instant food sehat me sih Granola + Yogurt + Blueberry (klo ada). Blueberry klo di indo bisa diganti buah laen yg lagi ada.

Granola itu kayak sereal tapi isinya jauh lebih sehat I guess? ^^; pilih yg multi ato 12 grain lebih sehat dan rasanya enak kok (gak kayak roti yg semakin banyak grain semakin aneh rasanya).

Trus instant food laen yg sehat = barbeque eel + nasi. Nasi masuk ricecooker, barbeque eel masuk oven / microwave. 15 menit selese, langsung dapet full meal xD kelemahannya agak mahal si, tapi ga tau klo di indo berapaan harganya. Coba aja cari2

Klo nggak ya, classic solution. Masak yg banyak trus diangetin pas perlu ^^;

tanyus said...

kenapa harus eel????? DDDDDDD: