Sunday, June 8, 2008

What Kind of World do You Want?

What kind of world do you want? A world where I won't be so uninspired! T_T

Argh~! Dunno lah, for web design I really don't have any clear idea in my mind. Some more those stupid Mobil don't have any of their latest ad in internet. I tried to find in youtube, google, etc etc etc and even eBay but still I can't find any. If like this how I could work for my website??????????????????? *bites blanket*
Actually I plan to go to any local Mobil gas station, but because I was sooooo busy with photography I forgot about it...

My fault, I know.

But as the BIGGEST oil company in the world, at least you'll have some ads duh! Even in youtube their latest ads was when it's in 80s! Another ads that I found was in 1995... and that's the recent one that I could find. Other ads that I could find are vintage ones =_=
AAAAAA KILL ME NOW~!!! *stab pillow* *bites bites*

SUPER RANDOM OMG OMG OMG
When I go to cutting ropes, suddenly I see a random doodle that I draw years ago there O___o
OMG. Sorry, I'm just surprised suddenly I see my own drawings in other sites except DA O_o
I dunno what to react though. A bit like "OMG WTH???" because somebody use it without my permission, but for that kind of project ofcourse nobody will ask me for permission to publish their secret =_= I see there also some artwork might be not by the sender, and the sender is an anonymous. But still...
Hope anonymous sender will get over her problem though =/

0 comments: