Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Moving On

Somehow, when I need an honest opinion, I know I'll always be able to ask you. It amazed me on how you actually understand me more than I thought you do. I used to think of you as my younger brother, but now you've grown, while I still stuck here. I used to think I've already moving on, but as we talk, I realized that actually I'm still in the same position. Maybe I've face different sides of the road, but I'm still on the same spot. Like what you said, when experience beats the current situation, I'll held back and unconsciously repeating the same pattern as before. I've screwed the situation last year, and I foresee it'll happen again in near future if I do not change the way I think and how I will resolve the problem. Well, like what you said again, the problem is not about me. Actually all are only in my mind, I only need to beat my own thinking, my own prejudice about this. I need to break the wall and face the problem, not runaway like what I always do.

Someday, you have to move on. Faster, better.
I know, I know. Wish me luck.

0 comments: