Monday, June 9, 2008

Sleep Talking

Lately I experienced sleep talking =_= Especially when somebody suddenly call me in the middle of my sleep. Sometimes it even makes me wonder if it was a dream or not =__=

Me: *Unconsciously answer the call*
Sis: Hello Yan, have you buy your air ticket?
Me: Huh?
Sis: Air ticket, have you buy it?
Me: Nope
Sis: Good, because I've found a cheap one.
Me: *close the cellphone* Zzzzzzzzz
When I wake up I dunno which sister that call me. Was that my eldest sister or the second one? =___= So I called my eldest sis because usually she's the one who take care of my tickets. WRONG.
Eldest Sis: Are you still sleeping?
Me: Huh? yea. I mean yea, I was
Eldest sis: That's not me
Actually that's my second sis =_=

Another example
Me: *unconsciously answer the call*
Chen: Hey, Tan zzzzzzzzz (sorry, can't remember, I was still half asleep)
Me: Huh? I must be dreaming *end the call*
Chen: *call again* Tan, wanna go to school?
Me: *still blur* HUH? *look at the time* eh? eh? eh? I just wake up!

More example this morning
Me: *unconsciously answer the call*
Second sis: Yan, when's eldest sis bday? 9 or 12?
Me: HUH???
Second sis: Eldest sis bday! 9 or 12?
Me: 12....
Second sis: Ok, now you can go back to sleep.
Me: *sleep again*
Only after I wake up I realize what she's asking... luckily I answered correctly @_@
Gila, lately I really sleep like a log, some more even though I've already answered the call I still half conscious. Dangerous man~ how if my mom call and I answer suka suka hati because I was still half conscious? My easily worried mom will got heart attack I think.

0 comments: