Thursday, June 12, 2008

Color Palette & Sis' Bday

Dunno why every year surely I will got flu that followed by cough then my throat will be sore, and the final blow is me losing my voice. Always every year =_=

Now I'm in the cough phase, I think I'll get a sore throat soon =_=

Today is my eldest sis' bday! :D Happy bday sis! ^____^

And btw, last Monday we pick a random color palette and wear our clothes according to it. We're having fun and took many photos in our Photography class xD

At first everything went normal, we pose normally, only changing a bit pose, etc. But the downfall started when somebody suggest to pose as superheroes... LOL, until then we really gone crazy la! Some more Chen insisted for us to have body builder pose! xD Really cannot tahan when she show all the 5 pose to us!

And you think that's all? Unluckily Hazmer come to our class and make more chaos LOL. He didn't know that at that time we have lecturer inside our class, so he just happily taking photos with us. While actually there's Wei Meng in our class xD

Ok, enough talk! Photos after the jump taken from Chen's blog :)










0 comments: