Monday, June 16, 2008

However

7.00 am now, I can't sleep even though I finished my wed already. There's only Brad in YM and MSN to torture =.= Been talking about Iron Man and other Marvel DC's hero. Weird to see how Tony Stark in comic really looks like Robert Dwney Jr. It's like he just jump out of the comic book!

Dunno how stumbled to GLAY's old song, HOWEVER (yes, all capital, dunno why those Japanese musician are so particular about capitalization =.=). Been in love with this song before, and I fall in love again now. Been listening to it for many times already. Actually I'm not GLAY's fan. Dunno why I just can't stand TERU's (yes, it's capital, baby!) voice in some of their song. Ok, GLAY fan please don't kill me, it's about personal taste. But I think TAKURO is awesome though.

So here's HOWEVER by GLAY :)



update: 8.30 am now and I still can't sleep!!! Goodness I really drank too much coffee!

0 comments: