Thursday, May 15, 2008

Failed Plan & First Week Summary in TOA

Actually today I plan to try this recipe, so I go to Giant to buy the ingredients that I need. But unfortunately I can't find the asparagus that I want :((( The one that I want is the smaller and slim one, not a big one like I found in Giant =.= So yeah, really potong stim, I already plan to cook the recipe since yesterday and I remember that in Giant there got the asparagus that I want. But my plan really gone wrong T.T I go home with empty hands, and to make it even worse Nesia forgot to call me when she go out from house, so I can't enter the house because I don't have the key for the new lock T____T Luckily she's not far yet so I can go to fetch the key. Same thing happened in WebDesign 2 class today. I go to toilet and when I want to enter the class I can't enter because I not yet updated my card. Even though inside got my classmate, they also can't open because of the same reason as me. I must wait outside like an idiot until my lecturer and tutor come T.T

So far the first week in TOA is quite okay, but I know after this week we will go mad like before.
On Monday we got WebDesign 2 - Tutorial with Eugene and Chong. Their class seems quite fun, the lecturers are nice to talk to and so far the lesson is not boring.

For Tuesday we got Photography class, so from this semester I got my own SLR camera, yay! Our lecturer is Wei Meng while the tutor is May Yin, and I can see that she really really has passion in photography. And I'm quite fascinated with the antique camera that she bring
to class that day. Too bad Selvia miss the class that day, I'm sure she will really lust after the antique camera :p

The Antique Camera
On Wednesday we got Videography and Marketing Class. In Videography class the lecturer is Kenny and the tutor is (again) May Yin. After the class we commented that Kenny still speak the same way as last last term when he first teach us XD Actually I'm quite worried for this class even though I think the class is very interesting. I think this class might be the toughest one. And really, the group separation makes me worried too. I just can hope I'll get a good group member for this class. If not, I'm sure everything will be so screwed up. So far me and Chen has the same direction about what we want to do for this class, so I hope we will be placed in the same group. Even though my other classmates commented that we must be separated though, because they think we're the only person in class that can handle the position as a Producer.

Actually I think almost everyone in class can be a producer, it's only that most of us will prefer the Artsy stuff rather than non-artsy stuff =.= I think I can handle the position as a producer cause I like organizing something, but I also think that I must try other position that I less good at so I can improve my skills in other part. So I really hope somebody will willingly take the producer part and let me take the other part. But I think nobody want to be a producer though, and in the end I'll still end up as a producer =.= Let's hope not.

For marketing class fortunately Vincent, our lecturer, let us to have 6 member in our group to do the assignment, so we don't have any difficulties so far :) But I think the class a bit boring... Even though I think Vincent is a nice lecturer :)

On Tuesday we got WebDesign 2 - Lecture, the only class in morning. Here me met Chong and Joanne Ng again :) So glad to have Joanne as our tutor, because I really like Joanne. I think she's a very helpful and nice tutor. The class is okay, because I like WebDesign I think. Today we already need to submit our assignment that been given in Monday T.T Please check my artwork in my design blog! It's a quick-making website for an Aromatherapy website, for more info just go to the design blog :)

Wow, finally I can end my entry for today. Dunno why everytime I tell myself to write short entry only, it always ended up as a long entry. I guess not everybody will read it untill the end because it started to get boring :p

Usually I never updated my blog as frequently as this, but I feel like I must change my 'nomadic' style in writing blog LOL. My blog in one hosting never last long because I keep get bored and stopped writing my blog. Let's hope the fate of this blog not as bad as my other blog!

0 comments: