Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Perihal Keris ,Fotografi dan Kasut

Having videography class today, and our class divided into two groups for our documentary assignment. At first I'm so disappointed with the group division, because actually I'm more interested in Tio Chew Cuisine topic rather than the Keris topic. Having experienced supernatural stuff twice makes me paranoid, and in Keris topic I think I'll experience it again. I feel so upset, and I think it really shows, because Chen told me I really looked upset. Good thing I can gain control of myself quickly, think about the positive part, and I'm ready to do the documentary. But I think it quite affecting me today, because I still feel a bit disappointed even though now I've already try to get over it. But I'll promise I'll try to make it not affecting my work later. If I must do something that frightening me, I'll also make sure I'll get a good result later. Wish me luck! :)


For photography class, yesterday I pick Scars as my topic, but then I think I'll face many difficulties in that topic. Some more I'm not so sure and satisfied with my choice, so I decided to tell Wei Meng that I need to think again about it. In the marketing class suddenly I got the idea of taking different body parts of different model (human), then later combine and restructure it into one whole human. I got the idea from a movie that I watched last holiday, Proof. The movie is about a blind photographer. Because he's blind and can't see exactly what he'll shoot, some of his photograph only shows some part of the model's body. One day his housemaid/housekeeper or whatever she is, curious about the guy that recently close with the main character and try to find out by combining those 'uncomplete' picture of the guy.

Russel Crowe back then in 1991
Yea, the result is a cubism-like picture. Interesting, right? ;) I hope Wei Meng will approve my idea :D

Btw, apart from my college life, today I found a very fabulous picture of mary jane-like shoes with many buckles in the forum that I joined.

Gorgeous!
Damn, I wish I could find a shoes like that. Lately I've been lusting after multiple buckled shoes. Will do some hunting for shoes this weekend!

0 comments: