Saturday, May 10, 2008

Holiday part 1

Three weeks of holiday bliss! I'm soooooo happy with this term break. The much deserved holiday~

Friday, 18th April 2008

Planned to woke up early because Chen said we will go to Malacca about 9am, failed miserably, woke up at 11am instead. Lucky Chen sms me said that we will leaven at 2pm. Phew!
Leave for Malacca at 2pm, go to TOA for a while, taking Richard's photography work. Chatted with Chen along the way, share few stories with her :)
Arrive in Malacca about 5pm and greeted by a botak schnauzer! Hahahaha that schnauzer is Jacky, Chen's pet :) He's lovely, got the kind of "I'm sorry please don't hate me sob" look LOL. But Jacky looks a bit tired, Chen said that Jacky just recovered, that's why he's not as energetic as always. Go to pasar malam about 6pm, meet Chen's best friends there, Ju and (correct me if I'm wrong) Yen. Walk along pasar malam, ended up buy gorengan too much =.= Also eat a Yuyu Ice there. It taste so nice! Must have it again if I come to Malacca next time!
Go back home and watch Amazing Race (laughing at the "goth couple" naming and wondering how if Wahyu and Selvia paired for this race LOL). The watch movie "Last Knight" about king arthur thingy, seeing Chen swooning over Richard Gere and throwing something (an empty box I think, but I don't remember :p) when she get angry in certain scene hahahaha!
About 11pm suddenly I feel SUPER sleepy, so I didn't join Chen and her friends to mamak. Sleep peacefully instead~

Saturday, 19th April 2008
Woke up late (again) hahaha! Lucky we still have some time. Plan to change our money in bus station, but the Money changer not open yet =.=
Read "First They Killed My Father" along the way to Singapore, a book about a Cambodian girl that live when Pol Pot still become the dictator of Cambodia. Love the book very much! It's so touching, I almost cried when her sister died T.T Why they're so cruel! Grr! Will talk about book later, will focused this entry about my holiday first :p
Story about me and Chen's journey in Singapore you can look in her blog, she has written in her entry and there has many lovely photograph that she took there :)

so... let me jump to:
Monday, 21st April 2008
Go to Batam about 8.40pm Singapore time, arrive about 8pm West Indonesian time 8D
My uncle fetch me, then treat me to eat pecel lele. How I miss Indonesian food! My uncle even buy extra sambal pecel just for me! :D
Wanna see my little cousins, but too bad they already sleep :(
That night I sleep early, because my mom said the plane to Jambi went from Batam on 9am but actually...

Tuesday, 22nd April 2008
the plane is for 9.30am =.= Hey, listen to me first before you say "It's only 30 minutes!"
In small cities, where you can go almost everywhere for only 15 minutes, go earlier means you wasting your time waiting, ok! So I ended up arrive too early and wait there =.=
Bring two big alcohol drink (Martel, I think) that my father asked my uncle to buy. And you know what? The security stop me like a criminal! =.= Pfft! Asking me many question, his boss even tell me to just leave those beverages! Lucky his friend persuaded him to just let me pass. So I pass, and there I met my relatives in waiting room. Not a close one, but we knew each other, so we end up chat together. At least I'm not alone in airport~
Arrive in Jambi finally! My beloved hometown! :') I'm touched! But my father FORGET to fetch me in airport. So I must wait about 15 minutes in airport before he come. Good that I live in small city! Everywhere is very near, from my house to airport you just need to go straight, meet traffic light, go straight again until you meet traffic light again, and then go straight AGAIN until you see the airport! How lovely is that? LOL
And when I go back I met a nice surprise...

I'll continue later in part 2!
Now I need to go to Ragnarok Online, my friend waiting for me there :p

0 comments: