Friday, May 16, 2008

New Hair, etc etc

Finally I cut my hair short today! Quite satisfied with my new hair, even though when I see my .

My poor long hair
So here's the final outcome!
It looks better than the photo, I swear!
It looks nicer than the photo actually. It's just that I'm a bad model :p
Some more the photo quality is not good because I'm using my webcam to take the photo. I show my sister my new hair and she's quite freak out when she see my super short hair XD

Since 4 years ago I always have long hair, so I think it's time to change it~! And I don't like to do it halves, so I cut it into an extremely short cut! And how I love it~ <3 style="text-align: center;">My new shorts
I guess it won't be the last shorts that I buy because I plan to buy more shorts! This term you'll see me more on shorts that skirt or trouser jeans~!

0 comments: