Saturday, May 31, 2008

Random Things

1. Dream about my cats twice, first I dream that a big furry dog taking care of my lost cats and last night I dream the father cat who kidnap my cats is biting my hands! Some more my dog, Asterix, run away in my dream, keep screaming his name but can't find him :(

2. Watching Gossip Girl, and loving it! Fall in love with Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick), even though sometimes I feel like karate-chopping his head. An anti-hero gentleman/bastard that has twisted thinking.

Fall in love too with Gossip Girl's clothes! They're all sooooooooo nice! Loving Blair's style.

3. Taking photos in KLCC and Subang area, a Caucasian guy stare at me like I'm a crazy girl when I try to take photo of a bird.

4. Broke after have some shopping this weekend, got a cute top and a nice shorts.

5. Something wrong with my Ragnarok Online patcher! Currently can't play :(

6. Been appearing offline in MSN for few days, dunno why.

0 comments: