Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dot dot dot

Yea, dot dot dot. Why? Because lately I really don't know what to update in this blog. Nothing interesting happened so far, except for a bad news about my kittens from my mom. But I really feel like don't want to talk about it here. *sigh*

Well, lately I've been visiting Youtube often and listening to Bryan Adams' song, Heaven, a lot. Seen the video on Youtube and think the music clip is quite cool for 80's music clip :)

Ughh and don't know why I really can't find what I want when I go for shopping. There's a shoes in Vincci+ that I love but there's no size for me =.= why the smallest size must be 5???? Many feet is only size 3 or 4! =.= Also saw some nice tops in Topshop yesterday, but again, no size for me =.=! Really have no luck in shopping lately.

Oh yea! Finally watch Indiana Jones yesterday :) Love love love Cate Blanchett, fierce and elegant as usual :) And I think Harrison Ford looks a bit like Richard Gere there :p The movie is funny and entertaining, even though in some part of the story I feel it's a bit forced to be like that. But overall it's a nice movie, and I love the screenplay a lot.

On another random thing, me and my friends try to find name for my new baby, Nikon D40 camera! :D At first I randomly pick the name "Adek Tan" but when I tell my friend they said the name is so "tak pantas". Sorry, dunno what tak pantas in Malay or English language but it a bit like "not suitable", but even worse than that. So here's the name candidate:

Brad: German Grandpa (me: What the heck????)
Wendy: Baphomet (rejected instantly, my camera is not a monster!)
Me: Tanyus Jr (prevented from choosing this name by Steven)
Bread (Brad: I don't know if it's a sarcasm or praise, rejected)
Franc Cabernet (Brad: and you said guys are useless! D: you named your camera a guy! Some more people will think you're a wine enthusiast!)
Fran Cabernet (to make it as a girl name, rejected too)
Bedak (my friends laugh at this name uncontrollably, rejected)

So at the end of the conversation I still named my camera Adek Tan :p

0 comments: