Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mobil Will be The Death of Me

It's 3.22 am now, and I still researching for my assignment. I'm still lamenting a bit on how could I got Mobil's website to redesign. I really know nothing about car, fuels, etc @_@ But in real work later I really can't choose my client though, so can't do anything but to research madly because I know nothing about fuels and cars while I must redesign an oil company's website @_@

Still see Chen and Wahyu online in MSN now, at least I'm not alone :p Even though I envy Sel that already sleep since 3 hours ago T____T

Plan to watch The Orphanage with classmates tomorrow today, dunno if my eyes can keep open when watch the movie. Some more I hate horror movie, but Chen insisted that even though scary, The Orphanage is not a horror movie. Which confuse me @_@

Argghh enough resting now, must continue doing my assignment again. Go me!

0 comments: