Monday, May 26, 2008

Don't Try to Wake Me Up

I always hated anything, anybody that wake me up, because surely I can't sleep anymore even though I'm so tired. One of the reason why I hate the song "Fur Elise", because it was my alarm clock's song for many years when I was in primary school. That also happened to all songs that I set for my cellphone's alarm, that's why now I stopped setting songs for my alarm, because I'll only ended up hating the song.

I even hate it when anybody try to wake me up, even though they really need me to wake up. I always feel VERY annoyed and sleep again for 5 minutes, then wake myself up. Yes, I only like to wake up when it's me the only one who makes me wake up. That's why I always be the first one who wake up in the morning when we have morning class, so nobody have to wake me up but myself.

The only thing that I still love when it wake me up is only my cellphone :p but I still hate the song anyway. And the only person who I like to wake me up are my sisters, since they always have many different ways in waking me up and entertain me at the same time LOL. Even my mum know that I don't like when anybody wake me up so when she need to wake me up she'll just call my phone and make it rings =_=;;;

And it sucks when your room is near to the main door, means when anybody outside make noise I'll wake up instantly. Just now there's a kid that keep banging and screaming outside, makes me wake up when I just started my sleep. UGH. I think I nearly want to go outside and shout "shut up!" to that kid =__= Really, my mood when I just woke up like that is worse than an angry orc. Want to sleep again but I can't anymore =___= Will play games for awhile to lighten my mood!

0 comments: