Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Holiday Part 3

8th May 2008
Finally I must go to the city that I HATE most, Jakarta. I hate this city because of it's terrible city organization, annual flood, narrow roads on housing complex, terrible air pollution, etc etc etc. I always feel squeezed everytime I come to Jakarta. And weirdly, I always feel sick, even become really sick if I stay there too long. But I have no choice anyway, the easiest way to come to Malaysia from my hometown only through Jakarta :(

I arrive at Jakarta at 11.30am, but my sister only can pick me up on 2.30pm! Can't blame her, a dam near the airport decided to be broken on the day I come =.= so my sister trapped in jam for 3 hours with her husband, some more that day actually they need to work, but because they want to pick me up they miss the work that day :( I can't stop apologize to my sis and her husband, I really felt bad to cause such a trouble. But yeah, I really can't use taxi to go to their house, they just moved to their new house, and I don't know where it is. My sister worried I'll get lost, so she decided to pick me up.

They way to go back is not better either. We go round and round until we just arrived in my sister's area at 5pm. We go eat bakso first before we go home, and the bakso taste so good! Then we hurriedly go back home because I'll be meeting my friend at 7pm. But in the end I still come late though T.T

At 7.30 I met Hermanto alias Cou cou, my best friend in high school. How I missed him! He still the same gossipy Cou Cou that I know :D He really is the only guy that I know to know more gossips that girls do! Same old Cou Cou, it's really fun to char with him. And he give me an Indonesia design magazine and A book for me as my birthday present! :) After that we go to Sushi Groove for dinner. But before that... We go to toilet first. What's the big deal about toilet? That's because an old joke between us, everytime we go out don't know why he always need to go to toilet, and he always report to me =.=! His usual "Nyi, aku mau ke toilet dulu"
Don't know why, ALWAYS. Even girl not always go to toilet like him hahaha. And he still call me "Anyi", wierd reconstruction from my name "Yani". Yea, in high school we always have a "special" name for each of us.
Cindy -> Achinchin
Hermanto -> Cou cou (from Zhou, his surname)
Steven -> tepen, ven ven
Wendy -> Wen wen
Nesia -> A sia
Me -> Anyi, anyus, tanyu
Actually before dinner we want to surprise Cindy by calling her, but she didn't pick up her phone :( Dunno why among us, only Cindy that is hard to get in touch :(
After that we go around shopping and take some pictures :)
At 9 pm my sister pick me up and I have my 2nd round of dinner, woohoo! We go to eat ayam taliwang, a traditional Lombok food. And I taste AMAZING. Even though I already full from eating sushi, I still eat two portion of rice hahaha!

9th May, 00.10ish
Go back home, and I watch 10,000BC. Not so good I think, but my sister like it anyway. After we watch I go to toilet, and when I go back to the bedroom, suddenly the room goes dark and my sister and her husband already there singing Happy Birthday to me and there's a chocolate cake as my birthday cake! I felt reall really happy that I giggling like mad LOL. I'm super happy, ok! Really don't expect any surprise from them :) After blow my candles and make a wish we retired and go to sleep. The cake will have to wait until morning :p

Wake up, and have nothing to do because my sister and her husband need to go to work. So I just watch DVDs and receiving some calls and sms about my birthday :)
Watched the Golden Compass and Good Luck Chuck. The Golden Compass not as bad as people said I think. Good Luck Chuck is a common romance comedy, but it quite entertaining.

On 6pm-ish my sister pick me up, and then we go to have dinner in Samudra Seafood for my birthday :) Both my sister and their husband there too, the first time I celebrate with them, not on plane that take me back to Malaysia like last year :(
We order LOTS LOTS of food. For the dessert alone I eat 4 puddings! @_@ we really order lots of food that after we eat I felt like just rolling on the floor to go back to the car @_@

Go back home, watching Indonesian Idol. I think the guys are really really good. I like Aris' voice, his voice really really stand out among other contestant. But the girls is just okay I think, I'm not so impressed by their voice.

Actually that night me and my sister plan to not sleep until so late, but then we become super tired, and decided to just sleep.


My holiday finally come to the end :( at 10th May I go back to Malaysia, go back to TOA, and resume my "student life". Means not sleep and eat properly, become a temporary workalcoholic, and many other disastrous kind of lifestyle >_>

0 comments: