Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blame Her Sugar High-ness

Been playing trivia about corporate colors with my classmates today. From serious guess until crazy guess like our lecturers underwear LOL. And guess whose lecturer's underwear that we mention? 8D I'll let your imagination run here :p I blame Chen and her sugar high for this. her sugar high today even scare Joanne, make Wahyu shocked and hide his man boobs, scare Kelvin also and she also dare me to steal a bicycle in front of us. Well, it's Chen afterall! 8P

Oh yeah, also watch The Orphanage today. A very nice movie, really love the story, but still making me scared to death. I think almost 30% of the time I close my eyes with my jacket, only peeping for a while, gasping, and then cover my eyes again. Poor Dee who also afraid with horror movies can't cover her eyes. Chen keep telling her not to cover her eyes while Chen herself covering her eyes LOL. Wow, Chen really become the main topic for today's entry. Will stop before she kill me. With her sugar high-ness.

Well, I put a tracking counter in this blog as you guys maybe noticed. And guess what I see?
Somehow somebody that key in Hazmer's nickname end up in my blog LOL. Also about the potong rambut, seems like my hair cutting entry become popular in google. Somebody even key in my lecturer name and end up in my blog xD My entry about The Tender Hook also make some poor Hugo Weaving/Rose Byrne/any cast in The Tender Hook fan end up in my blog.

Wow 8D

0 comments: